.SWEET LIKE CANDY, FRESH LIKE MINT, WARM LIKE CHOCOLATE, FUN LIKE COLOUR, VALUABLE LIKE GOLD.


05 October 2009

she's right.

who is she? she's my friend, but she's like a sister for me.
she has told me about something, about a relationship, like a clue maybe.
i never believe what she said.
but now it happens to me.
when it happened to me, i direct to remembered her.

she told me 2 months ago, "now you never worry what your bf has done, you never think with you heart everything he said to you, you always angry when your bf jealous with your friends, you always think that he excessive with you, but 2 or 3 months later everything will reverse"

that's just a words for me.
that's nothing.

now it happens!
yaaaaaa it happens!
hahahaa karma is back guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered By Blogger