.SWEET LIKE CANDY, FRESH LIKE MINT, WARM LIKE CHOCOLATE, FUN LIKE COLOUR, VALUABLE LIKE GOLD.


26 October 2009

just want to write

maybe now I can breathe, my problem is complete as I expected, although I had to shed tears AGAIN.
loving someone is not an easy thing for me, maybe it was a most difficult thing for me, when I love someone I will keep that feeling.
I know, when I began to love someone, I would be selfish, possessive possible, or even too protective, that's my ugliness.

My character does not believe, suspicious, stubborn, high prestige, not to be outdone and even pampered can make for my own peril.

in my current relationship, I met again with a man I love, maybe I was already too bad.
do not know what made me like that, that affection comes suddenly, without seeing how these people.
this one is the same guy with me, last child, a spoiled, headstrong, high prestige, and others.
only difference in lifestyle.

trust becomes a very important thing to him.
different from mine, which is very hard to believe with a guy (knowing I had been betrayed and it was very painful)
I often fight with this guy because of trust issues.
trust becomes a thorny issue for us.

now, I try to instill confidence back for him (and hopefully he can keep it)

271009, 00.03

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered By Blogger