.SWEET LIKE CANDY, FRESH LIKE MINT, WARM LIKE CHOCOLATE, FUN LIKE COLOUR, VALUABLE LIKE GOLD.


27 October 2009

(not) ending

I'm sad, very sad, maybe this is the saddest experience after the death of my grandmother.
last night I had to write all the writing on my blog about me and my relationship with someone, I want to start something new with confidence, I want to maintain my relationship with trust.
but now, I can only read my article below with only a hope, I feel nothing, I feel like a fool.
I finished the relationship, because my own stupidity, I am a little sorry.
My tears come down again this time, maybe not too much than yesterday, it seemed like I was getting tired with the activities I cried and cried.

now I can only hope this decision is good and fair to me.
Karla hey, life is still long! you should use it!
live your future with your intentions, your best future is in your grasp itself kar!
maybe it's time to study, work and make my parents proud of me.
I am strong, I can go through this, I believe it.
This feeling is not a barrier for me, but it was enough to hinder me, I'm sure I can go through all this with my own self.
I HOPE.
271009, 20.20

2 comments:

blogojan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
blogojan said...

hey.. btw, thank you for the gift.. i really love it!

hey hey hey.. u start to do something new in your blog, don't you? english english! hahaha :D

its good!

i also wanna say that i've read your article that published in bulpos.
if only i can give you some critics, i hope you're not going to angry to me..
i just don't get the idea u wrote there.
i just got a GREAT TITTLE. but the contents, i don't get it yet. it was too general.
thats it!

one more time, i wanna say, thank you so much, karla.. :)

nice to meet yah!

Post a Comment

 
Powered By Blogger