.SWEET LIKE CANDY, FRESH LIKE MINT, WARM LIKE CHOCOLATE, FUN LIKE COLOUR, VALUABLE LIKE GOLD.


04 August 2009

untitled

this part is the hardest thing. i don't know why, really really don't know.
when i said that i really miss someone, really love someone, and want to make a serious feeling in my relation, i feel like my relation's partner feel opposite that i feel.
but when i want to break up what i feel, my relation's partner make something that can make sure me that he really really love me.
that's ALWAYS happen to me.
i really hard to make special feelin with someone called man.
there are many mans want to make something closer with me *yeah i think hehe*, but it's really difficult to make same feelin with them.
when i know that i love someone, it's really different.
usually the man who i loved doesn't feel same with me.
dissapointed? of course! confused? absoluttely!
now it's happen to me AGAIN. why? that's a big question.
i feel really really angry now. why? that's a big question too.
aaarrrggghhhh....
so sick and so shit!
yeaah.. so what i supposed to do?
make it break? nooooo, that's not a better solution i think.
so what?? aaarrrgggghhhh don't make me angry please, i know you feel the same like i feel, maybe much than what i feel.
yessss i try to make it deep AGAIN, and i wish you can make me sure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered By Blogger